10/06/2010

Review of Metrokane Wing Machine Corkscrew

I am struggling trying to find the best wine opener....so far so bad.

I bought this and figured it would do its job well.....wow was I wrong.

First - this thing weighs as much as some full wine bottles....

Second its very confusing in how it works with its latching system....

I tried it on 2-3 bottles and just ended up going back to my $5 solution to open bottles.

If you are looking for something that looks cool then this item is for you...However, if you are a casual wine drinker at home, then this is probably not something you need....any cork screw will work fine.

3/5 in my humble opinion.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Metrokane Wing Machine Corkscrew

Product Description:
Wing Machine never damages a cork

Buy NowGet 88% OFF

1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed this article because it presents the topic in a clear, engaging, and easy-to-understand way. It’s always great to find blogs that provide useful information while encouraging readers to think more deeply. I’d also recommend checking out Free Luigi for fresh stories, interesting discussions, and informative content on trending topics. It offers another place to explore different perspectives and stay updated with ongoing conversations. Thanks for sharing this valuable post, and I look forward to reading more from your blog!

    ReplyDelete